Top 5 Websites for Baby Shower Poems
When you are planning a baby shower one of the first things that you need to do is make shower invites for the guests you are inviting. Most people like to use baby shower poems for their invites, so that their invites standout and make an impression. However, coming up with a baby shower poem on your own isn’t the easiest if you are not a poet or don’t have the time to search. So I thought I would put together my top 5 list where you can find baby shower poems and much more. Check out these sites for ideas and inspiration as you plan your baby shower:
1. Babyshower101.com is a great resource to have on tap when you are planning a baby shower. Not only does this site have a ton of useful ideas for games, gifts and planning, but they have a huge selection of baby shower poems you can use for your invites.
2. Babyshowerscentral.com is another great website to use when you are planning a baby shower. They have several baby shower poems listed on there site as well as ideas for cake inscriptions, favors and crafts. They even have checklists you can use to stay organized during planning and food recipes for the big day.
3. Babyshowernet.com is a great resource to use when you are looking for baby shower poems. This website has six full pages of poems that you can use for baby shower invitations, thank you cards, birth announcements or the actual party. They also have ideas for games, gifts and food.
4. Amazing-baby-shower-ideas.com is a great site for finding some baby shower poems that are both traditional and unique. This site also has plenty of ideas for planning a baby shower. They have ideas for centerpieces, decorations, menu planning, games, favors and they even have free clipart.
5. Cutest-baby-shower-ideas.com is a great website that you can use when you are looking for baby shower poems. This website has poems that can be used for your invitations, cake, or on your thank you cards and announcements. They have the poems divided up into categories which makes it easier for you to sort through them. Plus, the website is filled with ideas for gifts, food, games, and other decor. To top it off this site has a number of great printables and checklists that you can use for planning your baby shower and making our day fun and memorable.
One last site that you can take a look at is baby-shower.com. I know, that makes six, but I thought I would throw this one in as a bonus. This site also has some baby shower poems and a few stories that you may find helpful.
I hope you find this list of resources helpful in your baby shower planning. Have fun planning.